We are looking to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Basic Technology to work within our experienced teaching team.
We can offer you:
- High standards with a human face
- Strong, learning-centred, ‘no exceptions, no excuses’ leadership
- Outstanding opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Experience of working in a British school in Nigeria, under the leadership of a Western-trained Principal
- The chance to be part of a school community committed to delivering the best for its learners and doing right by its staff
- Hands-on experience of what it means to pursue a learning-centred, research-led, data-driven approach to continually improving educational provision
- A comprehensive pay scale for teachers, in which pay is reviewed every year
- Full tax compliance and employer’s pension contributions
The Infant Jesus Academy is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates. As a provider of employment and education, we value diversity amongst our staff and our learners alike; and our staff are equally valued and respected whatever their role. We are committed to providing a fair, equitable and mutually supportive learning environment for young people and working environment for staff. However, preference will be given to candidates who hold a Second Class (Upper) degree (or better) from recognized institutions and who are certified to teach IGCSE.
We reserve the right to interview and close the vacancy sooner than the advertised date, for the right candidates. Previous applicants need not apply; and please note we do not accept CVs. A full application must be made using our Job Application and Person Specification Forms.
The Infant Jesus Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the successful applicant will be subject to references, background checks and training in IJA Safeguarding policy and procedure.
Closing date: 3:00pm, Friday 22 April 2022
Interview date: To be confirmed