We are looking to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Food & Nutrition to work within our experienced teaching team.
We can offer you:
- High standards with a human face
- Strong, learning-centred, ‘no exceptions, no excuses’ leadership
- Outstanding opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Experience of working in a British school in Nigeria, under the leadership of a Western-trained Principal
- The chance to be part of a school community committed to delivering the best for its learners and doing right by its staff
- Hands-on experience of what it means to pursue a learning-centred, research-led, data driven approach to continually improving educational provision
- A comprehensive pay scale for teachers, in which pay is reviewed every year
- Full tax compliance and employer’s pension contributions
Preference will be given to candidates who hold a Second Class (Upper) degree (or better) from recognized institutions.
We reserve the right to interview and close the job role sooner than the advertised date, for the right candidate. Please note we do not accept CVs and a full application must be made using our School Application Forms.
The Infant Jesus Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the successful applicant will be subject to references, background checks and training in IJA Safeguarding policy and procedure.
Closing date: 3:00pm, Friday 10 December 2021
Interview date: To be confirmed